Tuesday, August 12, 2008

San Diego!!

This last weekend I got to so to San Diego with some of my favorite people in the world! My friend Suzie is a "jetter" yes, that is Jet Blue lingo for employee and she was able to get us all tickets to San Deigo. We were supposed to go to Puerto Rico but because of a tropical storm we were re routed to San Diego and it did not dissapoint:) It was a much needed Girls Trip where we had so much fun!We stayed in La Jolla and was just there for an extended weekend but it was so nice and relaxing. here are a few pics from our trip. We decided then that this will be an annual trip! Can't wait for next year!

7 comments:

Kathy said...

Cute pics! I'm glad you had a fun trip, isn't San Diego the best.

Leslie said...

Love the pixx! Will you email all of them to me!! I had so much fun! I hope you're coming to dinner on Thursday in PC!! LOve ya! PS... I finished book 1!!

Katie said...

Looks like a fun trip. Girls trips always are!

Kristen said...

How fun! Girls trips are the best! You are one hot chicka in your swimsuit! I love your new header, by the way!

Mandy said...

Cute, fun pics!! It looks like you guys had a great time! I'm jealous.
can't wait to see you next week!
ps you look great!

Kristi said...

I'm totally jealous! It looks like you had a GREAT time. I'm glad you got to get away and play. Why can't we get a SWOSS girls trip planned like that? I think it needs to happen...what do you think?

Ty and Whit said...

cute blog!!! K I'm adding you to my list finally!!! Hope you're doing good. You're so cute!!