Friday, August 29, 2008

Jammin Night

So this week my friends and I all got together to make Jam! It was my first time making Jam but I had Leslie and Ashley there to help in any way possible. It was so much fun and may I say very delicious!! Ashley and I decided to make

and then join a Jam Exchange so I will get different kinds. Leslie and Sister-Ashley make

(if you cant tell this is not peach, its nectarine) Joe and Leslie are amazing and made a Raspberry Peach Jam earlier that is amazing! My next kind is Choke Cherry

My granparents aparently have a lot of Choke Cherry bushes, or trees (still not sure :)) and my Grandpa loves that kind of jam so if your up for trying this one with me and maybe have a good recipe(if its different than usual jam)give me a call.Nick was our photographer, Suz, Paige and Bella and Stella were there for moral support. Here are some pics from the night. Happy Jamming :)








Another great thing came about because of Jam night...... A new friendship :)
Stella and Bella

4 comments:

Leslie said...

Those pictures are so cute!! I love them! We still need to get you Bella's Lily doll!! Thanks for the fun night and yes, i'd love to make chokecherry jam!!

Jonny and Amber said...

I will take a couple of jars. Thanks! I will email you tonight. I am so happy to find you too!

Anonymous said...

that was so much fun i hope we all can jam again! it is so yummy!

Kristi said...

I'm SO impressed, you little homemaker, you! When are you going to teach me how to make jam?