Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Summertime in the Mountains!



YES!!! Another slide show! My family went up to the canyons and had dinner last weekend. It was a lot of fun. I love summertime when we can go out and do fun things in the mountains like this. Most of my family was not here yet, so it was my sister and her family and my mom and of coarse Rob and I. Rob never likes to get his picture taken and my mom LOVES to take them so there are a few funny ones of us in here and then cute little Bella!

2 comments:

*Jane Lee* said...

Nat! I just love you! You are so cute!! I love your new blog layout too. How did you make the top part so cute (with your names and pictures)? Photoshop? Will you tell me how? Send me an email!

*muah*
Jane

Leslie said...

THe slideshow will not play for me! I want to see yoru pictures!! I'm happy you're having fun with your mama!