Thursday, August 28, 2008

Goodbye's

It seems that we are having to say goodbye to everyone right now. Rob's parents have been called to serve a mission in North Carolina and are leaving on September 15. They will be gone for 1 year and although we are so happy for them we are going to miss them!. We had a family dinner to celebrate and say goodbye. Richard made some yummy pulled pork sandwiches and everyone came over to our house for dinner(minus Kath and Ty)last weekend. Here are a few pictures






Then..... My little Brothers are both in College!!! Daniel actually started last year and went to a school in Maui and decided to move here this year! I am so excited to have him back in Utah and close by! And now Jordy... He is moving to Oregon and will be attending Walammet University. I know, I know he has lived in Maui for the last 7 years but I am so sad he is moving away-- yes, yes he will be closer but it just feels different. Anyway My family came into town before Jordan went off to school and here was out "goodbye" dinner for Jordan.






2 comments:

Leslie said...

Oh wow! I can't believe how much your brothers have grown up!! How crazy that they are in college now! And I had no clue Robs parents were goign on a mission! Way to go Lunds!

Jonny and Amber said...

Nat!!!!!! I am so happy to hear from you. Call me. My number is still the same from the last time I talked to you. I am really excited! Hope to talk to you soon.