Monday, August 25, 2008

SWOSS BBQ


This last weekend I was able to get together with some of my best friends! I have known these girls since we were little and we were best friends all through high school and are still close. Karrie, Krissy, Mandy and Missy were able to come visit from out of state and gave us a great reason to have a BBQ! I look up to these girls so much and learn so much from them. Some of them have gone through some of the hardest things that anyone can imagine and they are still so strong and amazing! I always have felt so lucky to have them as friends! We spent the night eating and reminiscing on old times-- I will admit I was embarassed a time or two... there were old home videos present... I'll just say a video of a high school girls trip to Deer Valley and a Britney Spears CD.... no need to say anymore :)

5 comments:

Ty and Whit said...

Oh Kel told me about that. You guys all look so cute!!! I'm glad you had a girls night!

Ginnie said...

Wow, check out all the hotties ;) Everyone looks great and you, my dear, look beautiful as always! So glad you had a fun time.

Leslie said...

you girls are all so cute! I forgot you called yourself SWOSS!! What does that stand for again? Looks like you had a good time!

Mandy said...

Nat
Hola! It was SO good to see you at the BBQ!
I sure miss seeing all of you guys.
You are just as cute and funny as ever. You are so fun to be around.
I think we should have a girls trip somewhere. That would cause some serious laughter and belly aching.
Man I had so much fun laughing at things we used to say or do.

Hope to see you sooner than later. Oh, and I'm sad you don't work at the living aquarium in Sandy. I really had high hopes that you might get us in for free :)
K love ya
Mandy

Kristi said...

I just realized that I picked the same blog background as you. I hope that is alright. I guess it's my way of saying how much I want to be like you. It was so fun to be with you!! You always make me smile. Love ya!