Sunday, July 4, 2010

The Nursery.......

Well I am now averaging about 1 post every 4 months ..... so here we go! I am glad to say I am finished with Siena's room with 1 week to spare! (Well I am still waiting on pictures of my little peanut but that will obviously have to wait until she is out!) I LOVE how her room turned out. At first I was a little worried that it would be too bright but I love it! My neighbor (a male) said that it looked like Fidelity's Logo but that was before I got all my cute accents in there and they totally make the room! Rob was so nice to not really say no to anything( He knows this was as much for me as it is for Siena)Now I am not meaning I went overboard or anything I used to be an avid couponer..... I am just grateful he was so good to me about everything we HAD to get for our little girl! HA HA
So here are the pics I have.......



This chair was a gift from my parents and let me tell you how awesome it is!! It is so comfortable I cant even believe it! I am going to love rocking my baby to sleep and it will make those midnight and early morning feedings that much easier.



Part of her crib and the hutch and changing table, and of course her bows and flower clippies.... LBH she has to have her hair accessories.....



You can't tell from the picture but the window treatments have little baby pink polkadots on them. They are so freaking cute and totally made the room!




On this blank wall of to the side of the crib is where her pictures will go-- I can't wait to see her and get them taken and made for the wall. The Bedding I made-- The quilt is still not complete-- I have to finish the corners and honestly it will take me like 10 min I am just lazy... But I went and got this fabric the week I found out she was a little girl so this bedding has been a long time coming.......I will take more close-ups of the quilt and bedding later.......

I have had 4 showers and got a lot of cute things as well. My mom and friends still have the pics and I don't have them yet so I will blog about that when I get them. I am so excited for her to get here... I am due on Tuesday and am completely nothing! No Contractions or anything so my doc will induce me on the 12th if I haven't had her by then so 1 week at the most! Wish me luck....... :)

6 comments:

Kristen said...

SO DANG CUTE! I should have had you do my kids rooms! Sienna's is way cuter! Can't wait to see pictures of her! She better not be 4 months before you get pictures on the blog! :) Good luck with everything!

*Jane Lee* said...

The nursery is GORGEOUS! Will you come decorate my house?

Ginnie said...

I love it! will you do mine next? Make sure you let me know as soon as you have her and we will try to do some pics.

Armstrong said...

SO SO cute! I love the room and all the decorations. She looks like she is set in the clothing department. Her closet is PACKED. You will have so much fun dressing her up. I am so excited for you and can't wait until the 12th (or sooner in your poor case). I do expect to have a text with pics when she arrives and any calls with questions. Good luck!

Shanell said...

Natalie, I'm so excited for you to meet your baby girl! you did such a good job on her nursery, I love the bedding.

Can't wait to see pictures of her!

Rachel Lovato said...

You are amazing Natalie! I can't wait for Siena to get here so we can all meet her.. one more cute little girl to add to the bunch!! Sorry I couldn't make it to your shower...I sent my gift with Alex. We missed you on the 4th of July...maybe next year..and Siena will be ALMOST ONE! Woo hoo!