Monday, March 15, 2010

I know I know I pretty much stopped blogging when I thought I would want to blog most! I am so happy I am finally able to have a baby I think I felt that if I talked/blogged about it alot that I would jinx it or something! Anyway, I still am paranoid but the further along I go I feel better and better and can "plan" on it! But yes right now I am 24 weeks along(well as of tomorrow) and I feel great right now, although I do have a bit of insomnia but I guess I am just getting ready!!As for the first trimester I did hurl quite a bit and became a "recluse" according to my friends but its all worth it! I can't wait for Siena to get here only 16 more weeks! We have not really done much with the nursery because we are wanting to move but no one will buy my house so we may still be here..... I told Rob as of May 1 if we don't have any good prospects on the house I am doing the nursery-- so we will see what happens. Other than that things are going really well just working and trying to enjoy every bit of pregnancy- even the crappy stuff! I have one pic of me at 20 or 21 weeks and I look fat but I cant diet now!!! I started to feel her move the day I was 21 weeks-- it was kind of late and trust me I was freaking out but I went to the doc and heard her heart beat so that reassured me that we were in the clear! Now she moves around like its her job!! She is quite the active little girl and I LOVE it, especially when she kicks my bladder! Let me tell you its great! Lol!!! Rob hasn't been able to feel her kick yet but hopefully soon!
So, needless to say I will try and be better at blogging from now on.....

20- 21Weeks (not sure :)

15 comments:

*Jane Lee* said...

This picture of the prego you makes me so happy! Come see me! Oh, and meet 2 of my 3 kids. :) Crazy girl! How have we not seen each other in so long?!

Kristen said...

I so glad things are still going well! It was so fun to have you over the other night and witness one of the first kicks! I am praying for you than things continue on the same great path!

Katie said...

You are such a cute pregnant girl. I am really so happy for you guys and can't wait for you to have your baby. She's gonna be spoiled rotten! Thanks for the note on my blog. It was good to hear from you. Next time we are in town, we'd love to do dinner again with you guys. Take care!

Ginnie said...

Love the bump!!!

Mandy said...

Nat, you look great! It was so fun to hang out w/ you last month! You're just so peasant to be around. You make me laugh. I am so excited for you! I love pregnant pics. You look so cute and happy!

Rachel Lovato said...

I am so glad that you blogged! I am happy that you are doing well. Siena is the name? That is cool, never heard it before. I think you look sooo cute pregnant, not FAT at all! Feeling the baby move is awesome. Especially right now, wait until she gets bigger...OUCH! Keep the blogs coming! WOuld love to see your nursery progress!

Brittany & Garrett Best said...

You look darling pregnant. I'm glad you've gotten to feel her kick, that is the best feeling. I wasn't able to feel Grant until I was about 25-26 weeks along. Just wait you will get to the point where you will flip out if you DON'T feel her move for a few hours. It's so fun I am glad you are enjoying it and feeling better.

Kristi said...

Yea!! It's great to see you back. You look fabulous and oh, so cute!! I'm glad she's moving a lot for you. That is always reassuring. Hope you guys are doing well. Love ya!

Ashley, Clay, Eva, Beck, and Cash said...

Yeah!!! So exciting, can't wait to see you again!

Shanell said...

You look so cute pregnant! I was a paranoid freak with both of my pregnancies too. It's so great when you can feel then move.....let's you know they're alive in there.

Alysha said...

Glad to hear that you are doing well! So excited for you!

Karrie said...

Love the update Nat...keep them coming. You are darling!!!

Amber said...

Thank you for the update I was just wondering about you the other day! So glad you are doing well and you look awesome!! Keep the updates coming. :-)

Janaan said...

You look fantastic! Feeling them move around is the best part.

Ty and Whit said...

You look so cute!!!!! I'm ready for another post:)