Friday, June 5, 2009

SWOSS Trip



A few weeks ago my girlfriends from high school and I got together for a girls trip down in St. George. We haven't all been together for this long since the good old High School Days and since our 10 year reunion was coming up we decided it was definitely time! It was such a great weekend that we spent talking and shopping with your best friends(what could be better than that)I have been friends with these girls since I was a little girl and have SO many memories with each of them. I really think an anual trip is definitely in need and cannot wait to do it again!

3 comments:

Jonny and Amber said...

Looked like you had a great time. Email me so I can invite you to our blog.

amber.hatch@hotmail.com

Colleen said...

That does sound super fun! What awesome friends!!

Grand Pooba said...

Yikes, my 10 year is coming up too! St. George is so fun!