Sunday, June 14, 2009

Bella's trip to The Aquarium

This was a while ago but I was on a blogging hiatus so I never posted about it but I was looking through my pictures and I wanted to have this in my blog to remember. Back about a week before Maddie was born Alex brought Bella into The Aquarium so we could show her all the turtles,snakes,lizards and FISH! Bella is a little girl who LOVES animals she always wants to go outside and look for "bichos" (bugs in spanish) so I thought she'd love to come in and get a hands on expierence at The Aquarium.





One thing that I think is so funny is Bella is in love with the movie Tinkerbell. There is a part on it where there is a mouse and Alex always says "EWW" so now everytime Bella sees a mouse on tv she yells out, "look at the Ewws" so every time she comes into the Aquarium she has to go see "the Eww's" AKA the feeder mice for all the snakes and stuff-- There were no pics taken of that cause it takes a lot to get me to even walk into that room let alone pose for a picture.

4 comments:

Megan Kyle and Porter Cross said...

so cute. When Porter is a few months older I am coming to visit you at work!

Grand Pooba said...

I can't believe she is just holding that snake like it's nothin!

Jonny and Amber said...

Nat,
Email me so I can add you to my list. amber.hatch@hotmail.com

Karrie said...

You are such a good Aunt!! Miss you!