Monday, January 12, 2009

Christmas and New Years!!

I have been so bad at blogging -- i know I just havent had the desire to do it but I finally got the nudge to do it! First I will start out with Christmas! WE spent Christmas Eve with my family but my camera was out of batteries so I have no pictures -- However I do have some of Christmas Day with Rob's Family--





Then for New Years we had a party at my house with our neighborhood friends. HOnestly its been awhile so you can go to my friends, Janessa's Blog
and read her New Years blog and that is what mie was :) I will post pics though :)


Me and Rob

Rachel and Jonathan

Jordan and Janessa

Some of us

Gillis and Megan

Brittney and Garrett

Britton and Aubrey

4 comments:

Katie said...

I read about your party on Janessa's blog last week. It looked like so much fun and I wish we could have been there. We miss having you guys next door. Those were the days!!

Brittany & Garrett Best said...

The New Year's party was SO much fun! Your Chili was divine!! I need to get the recipe from you. Thanks for having us over, we really enjoyed it! You guys have been the ONLY people that can get Garrett to play games, so kudos to you!!!

Grand Pooba said...

You look great girl! Looks like you had a fun Christmas!

Natalie said...

So did I nudge you?

Signed,

"the blog missionary"