Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Happy Anniversary!


Today is Rob and My 4 year Anniversary! 4 years ago today we were married in the Salt Lake Temple and had a wonderful reception at Heritage Gardens! With such good food!! Of course thats the thing I remember!! I can't believe its already been four years it has gone by so fast but at the same time I feel like we've been together forever!Rob is such a great husband and I am so grateful to have him! I am so happy with him and feel so lucky to go through life with him!

For our Anniversary this year Rob surprised me with a weekend getaway up in Salt Lake. We spent the weekend shopping and seeing movies what we both LOVE! He also surprised me with the best gift a new setting for my ring! I am in LOVE with my "new" ring! It is beautiful! Rob you are so good to me I hope you know how much I love you!




14 comments:

Mandy said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am so happy that you are happy!! Nice ring by they way... Rob sure spoils you :) I'm glad you enjoyed your anniversary. I'm sad I missed your wedding 4 years ago. It was nice to see a couple pics. You look beautiful (as always) Happy Anniversary!

Love ya
Mandy

Leslie said...

LOVE THE RING!! Can't wait to see it in person on Saturday!! You have a good husband.. he's showing mine up with that gift!

Kristen said...

That ring is awesome! Can't wait to see it and you in person! It weas fun to chat last night!

Kristi said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! I hope you guys have a wonderful getaway and I LOVE LOVE LOVE your ring! What a good hubby to give such sweet surprises! Love ya!

kOrTnI said...

Happy Anniversary!

Brittany & Garrett Best said...

Happy Anniversary! You & Rob are so cute together!!! I love the new ring, it's gorgeous, I can't wait to see it in real life!!!

Janessa Taylor said...

How exciting!!!! You HAVE to show me your new RING today!!! Glad you had such a great weekend--so...movies you BOTH love? Did you take him to Twilight again? :) jk!

Janessa Taylor said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ty and Whit said...

Oh that sounds like such a great Anniversary!!!! So cool! Hope you're doing good:)

Amber said...

NAT!!!! Hi! Happy Anniversary! I am going to add you to my blog! I LOVE your ring!

Jeff & Liberty said...

Congrats. May you be blessed with many more great anniversaries too!

Colleen said...

Wow! 4 years already? Fun! I'm so happy for you! Happy Anniversary! Love you tons!

Kristy said...

Natalie,
Hi this is Colleen's sister Kristy. Will you please email me, kristylin@msn.com
I want to see if you would do a secret favor for me please!!
THanks,

R.B. and Cyndee Probert said...

I am jealous of your ring. Tell your husband to call my husband. And happy anniversary!