Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Its better the second time around......



So I went and saw Twilight along with the rest of the Girls and my first impression was I LOVE it and I Hate it! I was so excited to see it and still thought it was good but there were a few things that bugged me! I hated how they changed the storyline so much. I knew they had to but I had that book in my mind so any change bothered me! I hated how Edward and Bella fell in love in 1 day! They should have made that part longer, and finally they need to spend more $$$ If they can make a SAW VI (not that I've seen them just the fact that they spend $ on such stupidity) then why couldn't this have a little more put into it. I think it would have been a lot better with a bigger budget!-- now for the second time seeing it -- OH I am in love! I LOVED it! and I want to go see it again! The things that I didnt like about it are still true but its so good I dont even think about them anymore! Cant wait for New Moon!
ALSO.......
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GREG!!!


My brother-in-law turned the big 30 yesterday and I just wanted to wish him a happy Birthday~!

5 comments:

kOrTnI said...

I agree.

Much better the second go-around.

Grand Pooba said...

Yep, I just went and saw it for the second time last night. I'm even more in love with Edward now and I've just learned to forgive the film makers for any cheesiness that they caused!

Janessa Taylor said...

Funny funny comments :) I'll totally go with you AGAIN!!!! I need to see it again. Let's do it this week or something!

Shanell said...

I felt the same way about Twilight. I went the 2nd time with Shane...BIG MISTAKE!! He didn't like it until the end, and totally made fun of the special effects. I need to go again without him in my ear the whole time.
Yes we had problems getting our little guy. It took us over 3 years..UGH! If you have any questions, just let me know..I have been through EVERYTHING! We finally got him after 3 rounds of IVF. not fun, but worth it.

LP, Staci & Cooper Swainston said...

Hey nat! i don't have your email address. but i added you as a blogging buddy. (i'm new to all this, and not exactly sure how it works)