Monday, November 24, 2008

Maui...

We got home from Maui on Monday and my week has been so busy I haven't been able to post about the rest of the trip. We were there for 2 weeks total and did a lot in that amount of time! I got to see most of the things I wanted to but never did on this trip. After our Dive to Hana we were at the beach most of the time. We got to go snorkeling a couple of times and drive up to Haleakala, the dormant volcano which is like 10,000 feet abouve sea level. It was a georgeous drive up the moountain and looking into the volcano was AWESOME!! I will put pictures in the slide show but it does not even compare to the sight of this in real life! On our way home Rob and I stopped in Honolulu and spent a night there and were able to go to Waikiki Beach and to see Pearl Harbor. I will admit Maui is more of my kind of Hawaii than Honolulu is, I felt like I was in California. Not that its bad there but it doesnt compare to Maui but I am really glad we were able to go see it and able to see Pearl Harbor. That was an awesome thing to see and sad at the same time! I hope you enjoy the slide show-- There are way too many pics to just post

5 comments:

Leslie said...

Finally!! THe pictures i"ve been waiting for!! i am so so so jealous!! I love that your mom lives in Hawaii!! The pictures are beautiful and so are you!! You are way to tan, i kind of hate you for that!

Kristi said...

After seeing those pictures, you just look like you belong there. Your beautiful tan skin, flowing CURLY hair (which looks SO cute!), your beach body, etc. Wow! I'm glad you had such a great time. It was wonderful (as always) to see you last week. Love ya!

Colleen said...

Oh I am totally jealous and I think your sunset picture is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! I want to go! :)I'm glad you had fun!

R.B. and Cyndee Probert said...

You are a bronzed goddess! Take me with you next time. I am super jealous! Love the pictures. Miss you!

Suzie LeCheminant said...

Aloha!
I love the pictures. Looks like fun, I'm glad you guys take lots of pictures, I love it!!
Can we schedule a girls trip to Hawaii? Pretty please??!