Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Fondue Re-Do

I know I havent blogged in quite some time so here was a great event to blog about! We have a monthly (on a good month) girls night where my girls and I get together. This month was a Fondue night that was supposed to take place the night of the huge snow storm a couple weeks back. Needless to say that night it didn't happen so tonight was the Fondue Re-do :) We had a great time with all the girls minus Alysha, she had to get grades in for her class and could not make it:( Thanks to Kjirsten we had a marvelous fondue with 2 different cheese fondues and of course the chocolate dessert Fondue! Then the night got even better thanks to Paige (LBH we all know its thanks to her hubby Ryan for purchasing the DVD's) We got to watch re-runs of one of the best childhood shows ever made, yes it is Saved by the Bell!! Here are some of the pics from the night!





4 comments:

Leslie said...

i am glad i have a cute baby because i looked awful that night!! it was fun though!! thanks for hosting us!!

Suzie LeCheminant said...

Thanks for being a great host. It was a fun night. I LOVE girls' night and fondue! Your house is so cute by the way. Love ya!
ps. Zak Morris is my boyfriend.

Mandy said...

NAAAATAAAAALIE!
Hey I want to be invited to girls night out! :) I am glad we can blog. I have only really done my blog like once or twice. I don't upkeep. I don't really know how. Heather just told me I needed a blog and told me a couple steps and so my blog is kind of boring. I love looking at your blog. I want to see your mamma though. I only see a small picture. I miss her. She was so awesome growing up. I always felt like she was sort of a mother figure to me. Anyway, not to get all personal, but I really do miss all you girls. How is your mom by the way? Does she love Hawaii? We should go there at the same time sometime. You guys could stay with us at Brad's parents On Oahu, then we could all go to claud's on Maui right? That would be awesome! Or, ... we could just finally hang out in Utah sometime, since we've never met each other's husbands :) K I'll blog later. Love ya!
-Mandy

Jamie and Covie Gonzales said...

How are you. I am glad you found me. How is your family?