Wednesday, March 5, 2008

The Biggest Looser.....SLC Style

Les and Joe


Rob,Nat and cute baby Stella


Ash and Clay


Suz and Eva


KJ and Eva

My friends and I are starting the Biggest Looser and I am so excited!!!! It all began March 1 and it goes for 10 weeks, if you cant get the jist of it from that go watch the TV show cause I dont want to explain much more :) Oh and yes, yes I do wish the prize at the end was 150K but sadly we are poor and its more like $150.00. So wish Rob and I luck as we start the journey towards getting skinny :)

5 comments:

Greg and Carly said...

Hey Natty,
that is a GREAT idea!!! I am needing a little motivation to get my flabby behind in gear again. I fell of the healthy waggon a couple of months ago, and am jumping back on too :) You will have to keep your blog updated :)
PS, I miss you. We need to get together....soon!!!!~!

Ben said...

Stay away from the freak'n amazing sauce!
Good Luck

Jamie and Covie Gonzales said...

Good luck. I really need to as well. I'm sure you'll do great!

Janessa Taylor said...

Natalie, you are going to do it!! We can even go to the gym together! I need to go...

ps. I miss you--let's hang out this week, okay? Maybe we can do lunch?

Greg and Carly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.