Sunday, February 3, 2008

Banning Community Solutions

Hello All
So this morning when I got up and all the snow was falling a number of thoughts rushed through my mind."Oh how pretty!! to "UGH! That won’t be fun driving in! and also an "I hope my snow removal people come soon." But of course Rob had to end up clearing off our driveway. We hurried and got ready for church and went and then came home and Rob asked me if I'd go home teaching with him. So we drive to our neighbors house, they have not cleared their driveway so there is about 3 ft of snow on it so Rob and I park on the side of the road. We are in visiting with our neighbors and I look out the window to see our car being TOWED! I B lined it out to the road and start chasing the tow truck. He finally stops and begins arguing with me about the stupid rules our ridiculous HOA company has(Thus why I am banning community solutions).Then Rob comes out and they start arguing. The tow guy will not give us a break. Rob could then see that I was beginning to really lose my patience and told me to go get our wallet so we could pay this guy and get our car. As I went running home(remember I am in a skirt and 4" heels) I fall flat on my face ripping my skirt right up the back.(but of course I didn't notice at this time)I got up and ran to my house and got my wallet and LBH who has $130 in cash. Well I don’t so then I have to run to the gas Station to the ATM to get cash out(this is when I realize my bum is hanging out of my skirt) all the while Rob is yelling at the Tow Truck man. All in all I ended up paying $132.00, a cute black skirt, bodily injury to myself (scraped knee and hand), and giving everyone at The Maverick a show to go home teaching.
Needless to say my day was not too great, Thanks Community Solutions you are WONDERFUL!

8 comments:

Ginnie said...

See, another reason to not go home teaching... your car will get towed. You are a far better wife than I am. I would have said, honey I love you, but this is your calling... not mine. I'm not very sweet.

Dyana said...

Natalie....that is so crazy funny, but sucks at the same time....I can see it happening as I read it. Hope you have a better day today!

Katie said...

Oh Natalie....I'm so sorry that happened. I guess I dont miss that place too much!! Except for you guys. What does LBH mean??

Leslie said...

We also hate Community Solutions - they manage our HOA as well. What a joke. I'm sorry you tore your skirt and fell on your face. Just one more reason for me to hate them. and I'm really sorry that they towed your car! You had a Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad DAY!!!

Malma said...

major sucks!
Where are you guys living now?

Greg and Carly said...

Hey Natty,
I would he happy to help you (for a small fee ....hahaha jk) with your layout, I am so proud that I FINALLY figured my Photoshop out!! AND, yes..we for sure need to get together soon. Lets get something planned. When are you working?

Janessa Taylor said...

I love your blog!! It's so cute! nice choice!! :) Yes, I hate Community Solutions too. Let's face it. But, LBH, I'm not letting you move anywhere else...

Jeff & Liberty said...

Natalie! It's been a while since those Cedar City/Stonebrook days huh? Found your blog from Matti's blog. Thought I'd say howdy! Send me your e-mail and I'll send you an invite to my family blog. (libertycase@hotmail.com)