Sunday, March 1, 2009

Happy Valentines Day

For Valentines Day this year we chose to stay in and Save $$. We always spend so much money on our anniversay that when Valentines comes around the guilt has setteled in and we go cheap! This year we wanted to go really cheap and not do gifts but Rob still sent me roses at work! SO my gift to him was dinner! I made one of his favorites, Chicken and Ravioli. The first time I made this for Rob was right after we were first married and I disticntly remember him telling me he never knew ravioli's came in another way besides the can! I laughed so hard and ever since then this has been one of his favorite meals. Although we didnt so much on Valentines we had a great day!

1 comment:

Janessa Taylor said...

how adorable!! I think those quality plates are the best part too :)