Friday, July 18, 2008

Happy Birthday to.........ME!!!!

This year was an "interesting" Birthday. It was a great day that I spent with my friend Alysha shopping,getting pedicures and having a good time. Trying to forget the fact that I am 27:( AHHH-- way too old! Later on that night Rob came home and took me to my favorite place in the world,The Melting Pot which was so very delicious :) The bright girl that I am did not take one picture on my birthday so I ony have my memory to account for it. My wonderful friends had planned to take me to....
the next night but unfortunately I was rushed into emergency Surgery that night to remove an Ectopic pregnancy that I had. So the Birthday didn't end too well. I feel weird just rushing over the fact that I had this but I dont really want to go on and on about what happened and how I'm feeling etc so sorry but I am just going to pass over this :)Things are good now and getting better day by day. This, along with a lot of other things are the main reason for my lack of Blogging so I am back now:)The night at The Cheesecake Factory was postponned,sadly because of the reschedule some were not able to make it but it was a success none the less and I did remember to bring my camera that night :) So here are a few pictures of the night. It was so yummy! I have the greatest friends in the world!Let's hope my 28th turns out a little better :)


Suz, Nick, Taylor and Melissa

Rob, Me, Alysha and John

Joe and Les

The Birthday Girl and Rob

10 comments:

mia veronica said...

Natalie -

you look so pretty!! I love you and need to come hang out with you!! Much love
Mia

Ginnie said...

Happy Birthday Lefty! I hope you ate some chocolate rasberry truffle cheese cake for me :)

Leslie said...

I did not know that you went to the Melting Pot! Yummo! It was fun to come to your party, sorry we were a bit late! PS.. I"m happy your back blogging again! I've missed you!

Kristen said...

Oh Nat, I kind of had a feeling something was going on. We can talk about it on the 30th if you want. I am glad you went out to celebrate the big 27 even if it was delayed. To me 27 seems way young! That should make you feel better! Can't wait to see you!

Brittany & Garrett Best said...

Happy belated Birthday Natalie! I'm glad you had fun! You are so cute!!!

Chrissy said...

Happy Birthday! So glad you are doing better! You are the cutest!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Nat! You looks so darling in those pictures. I'm glad to hear that you are feeling better.
- Janaan

Mandy said...

So... I'm confused. Your Birthday was last month right? Either I'm REALLY slow, or you're posting late. Please tell me I'm not loosing it!
Anyway, whatever it was you are going through, I hope you are feeling better. Sorry ! I hope you DID have a great b-day though. Hopefully we can get talk again soon. Sorry I never called you back last month :( I am a slacker and forgot. It got a little busy around this here part of town. :)Well, love ya
and take care! Oh,.. I hope you have told your mother hi for me! I know I always ask you to, but if you've forgotten, will you tell her for me por favor :)Thanks!

Armstrong said...

Hey girl! Happy Birthday! I would love to go take you out for a birthday treat. We need to get together and play. I love your blog. You two have so much fun. talk to you later.
Chanda

Mandy said...

Ok, so I missed the part about not taking pictures... Sorry, don't mind me, i'm crazy! By the way, you're supposed to leave a memory comment silly goose :) Now, go back to my blog and do it right :) j/k. No, I read your blog, I just missed a couple parts i guess??? I'm just slow.. remember that ok.