Tuesday, June 24, 2008

No posting

So sorry that I haven't posted in awhile. I have been so busy with so much going on I have neglected my blogging and cleaning my house so its not just this :). This month has been busy and stressful but everything is good. I am just trying to enjoy the summer but its not the same as it used to be when my only thing to do for the summer was ro see how tan I could get! My mom was able to come out for another visit and it was really good to see her and spend time with her. I promise I will have more to post about soon so I will update more often! This is what happens when you don't have kids--unless something is really interesting with you there is nothing to post about :)

5 comments:

Katie said...

It's good to know you're still alive! I felt so bad we didn't get to see you guys one more time before we left. But it was fun having dinner and having you do my hair. Which is going to need a trim here in a few weeks. Wanna come to Florida to do it?!

Karrie said...

Oh those were the days! What I'd give to go sit at the pool with you! Love ya Nat!

Kristi said...

I have missed your posts. I am glad you are back. I have to admit, even though it has been a rough month it has been great to see you so much.

One of these days you should come up to my house and we can make lemon squares and lay out with baby oil. :)

Nick said...

NAT!! Happy Birthday! I hope you're doing well. I've been thinking about you. I can't wait to celebrate your big day tomorrow! Cheesecake... Mmm...

Brittany & Garrett Best said...

Natalie! First HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I hope you got what I left on your porch for you. Also, you've been tagged!! 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 obsessions/collections, 3 surprising facts & then tag 5 people. Leave comments on their blogs to let them know they've been tagged!!!