Saturday, December 15, 2007

Germany

Hey All
I know it is really late to be posting about Germany but It is taking a long time to get my pics back, I still have half of them so I decided to post those :) If I ever get the rest of them I will definitely update this post:) Germany was such an amazing place to go. So much history and so beautiful. We were able to go to the Neueschweinstein Castle (The Disneyland Castle), to see the Berlin Wall and the city of Berlin, the Financial district of Frankfurt,The Kolon Cathedral,many other Castles, and The Bergen-Belsen Concentration Camp, where Anne Frank died. There was so much more I could go on for days and days and I am so happy I was able to go have this experience! Here are a few of the picture highlights that I still have and hopefully I will get the rest of them back soon!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi. I love it! I am so jealous, all those castles look amazing. Was it freezing there? Do you speak German now? How was the beer? Okay just kidding, I'm glad you had a fun time, I want to hear about it in person. Love ya.

Ginnie said...

Wow, those are some amazing pictures! I am also feeling very jealous ;)

Leslie said...

Oh my goodness, that is the most beautiful place on earth!! I'm so jealous! I hope that I can make it there one day - maybe we should make it a GIRLS trip! you could be our host! :)