Friday, December 14, 2007

Guten Tag

We are back from Germany and it was AMAZING. I am not that smart with computers and may have accidentally deleted all our pics AHHHH! I was/am so very mad. Thankfully my brother in law knows EVERYTHING there is to know about computers so I am praying he can work his magic and retrieve them for me. (and to all of you who are thinking "just look in your recycle bin" I have already done that and they aren't there either????)So I will have to post pictures later if I can find them and tell you more about our trip. So until next time........

4 comments:

Leslie said...

I'm so happy you had a good time on your trip to my home land. I'm sorry about your pictures!! That is not fun! Bon Boyoje (however you spell that) to Hawaii!!

Anonymous said...

I am so jealous you got to go to Germany! You are such a lucky little world traveler, I can't wait to hear more about it and I hope to see those missing pictures someday. Merry Christmas in Maui...

Kathy said...

Hi...you'll need to remind me how you got your cute background for blogspot... I'll have to send you a CD of all my pics!

Katie said...

Can't wait to hear all about your trip and Christmas in Hawaii!!