Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day



The last few Mother’s days have been hard for me always wanting to be a mother and not having that…… but this year I am so happy, and grateful that I can finally have the Mother’s Day I have always wished for.


I just wanted to express my gratitude for my little princess Siena. I am so so so grateful for her and for the chance to be her mother.


I love being able to watch her grow, learn and see everything through her eyes. She is such a joy in my (and Rob’s) lives I am having a hard time expressing it in words. I still can’t believe how big she is getting. 10 months old already and I feel like I had her yesterday.

Motherhood really is the most amazing and rewarding thing and I am so thankful the Lord has blessed me with this opportunity. I hope you all had a wonderful Mother’s Day and realize how blessed you are to have those little ones (or used to be little ones) in your lives.



No comments: