Friday, September 10, 2010

Siena's Blessing

We had Siena's blessing on September 6th. It was such a great day to be able to celebrate Siena with our friends and family. Rob gave Siena a wonderful blessing and I am so grateful for this little peanut. She is just wonderful.We had a nice lunch over at our clubhouse where it was packed!!! I am so thankful for all of you who came out to spend this special day with us. My amazingly talented friend Laurie made Siena her blessing dress and it turned out EXACTLY how I wanted it.

Isn't she a Doll!




Perfect shoes to match!


My good friend Emily made her this cute matching bracelet


Mama and Siena


Daddy and Siena

Our own personal Olan Mills Shot!!


Some of my Family


Us and Rob's Parents



The Beautiful Babe herself....


AND of course Janessa's Yummy Cupcakes!!!

No comments: