Sunday, October 25, 2009

Our own Enrichment night!

In my ward we dont seem to have the fun enrichment nights where we make the "utah crafts" I know many make fun but I am sad we dont have them! I know, I know I have been called "country" even though I am not and yes I do know I have a rooster in my kitchen but I promise I am not but I do like these cute crafty things for Holidays..... so my friends from my neighborhood got together and had our own enrichment night and made these CUTE christmas crafts! We had so much fun and I LOVE mine I cant wait for christmas now!

Megan's "NOEL"

My "JOY"




Janessa is miss anal so hers did not get finished I will make sure to post hers when she actually finishes :)

2 comments:

Janessa Taylor said...

You can't rush ART, Natster. But don't worry...it'll be done SOON, and then you'll be JEALOUS at how CUTE it looks!!!!! Everyone will :)

the medium sizers said...

oh you crafty critters...glad you en"joy" this kind of thing... love you!