Saturday, August 15, 2009

I Heart Coupons

 

My amazing friend Leslie always makes me feel like a sub-par shopper when I see all the GREAT deals she gets from couponing! So this morning she called me to go on a shopping spree and teach me her ways..... Now you are probably wondering how much I paid for the groceries pictured above and the question you should be asking is how much did Albertson's PAY ME to take these groceries off their hands?! Yes, that is right, sweet old Albies paid me 10 bones to take these off their hands! I think its safe to say I will be couponing all the time now! Thanks Les for teaching me your ways!!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Leslie said...

I am so happy you came!! I am so happy you're addicted! I heart coupons too!! See you next week!! PS. We are waiting at redbox to rent I Love You Man! Can't wait!!

Megan Kyle and Porter Cross said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Megan Kyle and Porter Cross said...

Nat I have decided that I want you to share your secret with me. You are such a super saver! You are the greatest! (no i am not mocking you I am serious)

Janessa Taylor said...

Natster, I'm so impressed. You need to teach me too. I want to get PAID to shop TOO!! Then, when I get like $10 for taking the food OFF their hands, I can spend that $10 on CLOTHING with YOU!! Right??

Mary said...

Hi Natalie, how are you?! Yes, I have heard so much about your brother Andrew and how close he was with Eddie! He always says that Andrew's friendship meant a lot to him. I told Eddie that you found us and he said that it is really good to hear from you! Eddie says that he hope all is well with you as well! Please feel free to check our blog regularly because I know Eddie would love to keep in touch! Take care :)

Colleen said...

Well shoot! You need to be teaching me your ways now! Love ya!

Grand Pooba said...

Whaaaa??? Good old Alb GAVE you $10? Crazy