Saturday, May 2, 2009

Mini Vacation to St. George

My friends and I were able to go to St. George for the weekend a couple of weeks ago and it was a much needed little getaway even if it was just for a couple of days! We were able to stay at my friend Kelli's house and had such a great time. From going to see Seventeen Again(Paige has a slight obsession with Zac Effron) and just shopping and getting pedi's! Leslie's husband Joe came with us so Rob wasn't forced to hang out doing girly stuff all weekend.



Les and I bought Rob and Joe matching outfits but they would only wear the shirt! HA HA

3 comments:

Megan Kyle and Porter Cross said...

I am suprised that rob even wore the shirt lol

Colleen said...

How fun! I think that is hilarious you bought them matching outfits!! Love it!

Mandy said...

GIIIIIIRRRL... Are you in trouble or what!! You were down here and you didn't call?! I guess all is forgiven if you are coming next week. I hope you had fun!! See you soon.... right?