Saturday, October 4, 2008

Ghouls NIght!!

Last week my friends go together to decorate pumpkins!!We navigated away from the usual carving of the pumpkins and painted them! It was a fun night to spend with my friends-- They always make it a great time.







Rob and I were also able to watch Bella while Alex had to go out of town for work. Bella LOVES Rob and has so much fun with him. I thought this was a cute picture of them watching TV together! We love our little Bella so much and have so much fun with her!

5 comments:

Jeremy and Kristen said...

I love your crafty nights! I am trying to get some girls that I used to work with to do that. We have a making cards night set up but we will see if anything else happens! We should try to get together soon! Hope you are doing good!

Unknown said...

Hey Natalie, It's Bekah, sorry it has taken me so long, I work at Tresses Studio the number 352-2090. Tell Alex to call, I miss her she is so dang cute!! Thanks!

Rachael said...

bella is so cute!!

Grand Pooba said...

Hey Natalie! It's Kelly Silkman from good old Magellan (I guess Aetna now)

I found your blog through your sister's, through Carly's through Rachael's! What can I say, I'm a blogger stalker!

Anyway you and your hubby are adorable! Hope you don't mind if I stop by once in a while to see how you guys are doing! It's been forever!

Janessa Taylor said...

Omigosh, she's getting so old!! But still so cute!! So, why don't I see your black pumpkin on your doorstep??