Saturday, October 27, 2007

Halloween Party 2007

Devil and Vampire
Nacho Libre and Fortune Teller
Hillary Clinton, the other Devil!
SWAT Lady and Pirate Carly and Greg. Greg got to come visit for a minute on his break from work.
Bella Bean
This was the funniest story! Olivia who is 2, was playing in Bella's room and found the Balmex(cream for Diaper rash for those who don't know) I guess she felt that Bella's Cabbage Patch Doll Callie really had a bad diaper rash so she put the cream all over her bum! She walked out Cream and Doll in hand! It was so funny, we had to get a picture!


All the little kiddies :)

Here we are at Alex and Greg's Halloween Party.
It was so much fun to get dressed up and visit with everyone!
Rob won the contest for scariest costume his prize was the movie Labrynth! "you remind me of the babe, what babe?" Who could forget that one! His costume made Livi Moffit cry :( I felt so bad, I am sure Carly really appreciated that one. Here are a few pics from tonight!

5 comments:

Greg and Carly said...

Proof that I have a problem!!!! It is 1:00am and I just finished posting all of my photos from the party tonight! By the way Rob, Olivia is currently asleep in MY bed! Holy cow, your costume conviced her!!!! :) Anyway, it was so much fun seeing you tonight!!! We need to try and see eachother before the next holiday/party!!! Love Ya! Car

Leslie said...

That looks like it was a fun party!! We did not know anyone who threw a party this year! I'll still dress the baby up on Halloween, I guess i'm going as myself this year! It was fun seeing you on Wednesday! Lets plan somthing again soon!! Love Les

Anonymous said...

Fun! I love all the pictures...but what were you?? I'm not a Halloween person, but little kids make it way more fun.

Katie said...

Nat you look pretty scary yourself!! Looks like a fun party. Jenna's going to be a chick. I don't really have anything planned as of right now and Ben has to go to school on Halloween. But we have a trunk or treat with our ward so that should be fun. Anyway, you guys look great. Happy Halloween!!!

mann fam said...

This looks great Nat!! You'll have to help me to get mine looking this cute! Hope you have a great trip. :)